Cherry popper

Trav-O

Reaction score
Current Pic of my Puller

2011-06-15_13-53-19_354.jpg

Ross3031

Reaction score
Joe

How wierd is it that i was just catching up on my Diesel Power and the Army, and i see your truck both places. That is a b@d@ss sleeper, never would have thought 750hp looking at it.

zabeard

Reaction score
LOL I designed the badges on my truck so u gotta be different since r trucks r really close in looks :poke: LOL jk man ur truck would look great with them. I wanna a single stack now after seeing urs.

single stacks are the best anyway. ;)

MINK

Reaction score
Truck looks good. Looks like you lifted it?

2" leveling kit which left me with a 1.5" of rake with the stock 350 block in the rear. Was gonna lower it and do more drag racing but have found myself towing more then anything so eventually the 420s will come off for something more agressive. Also has 1.5" wheel spacers in the pic. As far as the 420s go, I have 2-3k miles on them with no complaints and they are wearing great to my suprise.

zabeard

Reaction score
Yes you would need longer Ubolts. I have a leveling kit if someone wants it. Just the front spacer. Ill let it go for cheap.

MINK

Reaction score
2" from topguncustomz.....my truck isnt of the norm with street tires,22s,lift and wheel spacers...but I actually like the look, thanks guys

Latest posts

Members online