• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

CL in Green Bay

screagle07

Reaction score
Check this out, might a good deal for someone. Not my truck but I stumbled on it and thought I'd pass it on. I don't know if its a gasser or a diesel. Might be a scam too.

d1999 ford expedtion for trade - $1 (green bay)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-11, 9:36AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very good reliable truck, 3rd row seating, 4 wheel drive, cd player, body has 224000 miles, motor has 170000 miles, one problem, truck was given to me by old roommate which happened to be from mexico, he went back to mexico and left me the truck, but no title, its a shame because its a nice truck. if you can do something with it, make trade offer, below is a list of trades i'll take.

cash
ps3 package
xbox 360 package
guns
snowmobile
dirtbike
hdtv's
new computers
unlocked and jailbroken iphones

truck is worth 2300 if i had the title, will trade at lesser value, but if you part the truck out you can make more than that easy. text offers to 920-819-9318, limited time only. will call junkyard to come pick up if i cant get ride of it.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2592968719

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.