Cobbs Diesel Performance

Jhaddox

Reaction score
If you havent already...dont

They are well known in the powerstroke industry for ripping customers off...people order, John Cobb never ships

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Baaaaadddd ffffuuuuukkkkiiinnnggg iiiiiddddeeeeaaaaa!!!!!!!

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

stroker63

Reaction score
Too late. Ordered a set of studs online. Sent them back, been 3 weeks and waiting for the money to be credited to my card. Didnt know this ahead of time.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
link 1

Link 2

link 3

Shall I go on?

Better yet Click this and scroll down a bit and start reading....

On edit..... Little late now that you posted again... Sorry to hear about that.

If your in need of some new parts shoot me a PM.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Too late. Ordered a set of studs online. Sent them back, been 3 weeks and waiting for the money to be credited to my card. Didnt know this ahead of time.

This guy is a low life piece of scum...dispute it with your CC company...they will do a charge back and call it a day

Spatel23

Reaction score
umm, yeah. Im pretty familiar with that guy.
Dispute the charge with your card company and call it a day.

For those of you who dont know. John Cobb now also does business under Rebel Diesel Performance. Just a warning.
I see they have a full 2 page spread in Diesel Power Magazine so we need to be sure and let friends know who they really are.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score

For those of you who dont know. John Cobb now also does business under Rebel Diesel Performance. Just a warning.
I see they have a full 2 page spread in Diesel Power Magazine so we need to be sure and let friends know who they really are.

You mean its not part of this?

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111466

PSDEng

Reaction score

Do you think somebody should send the links above to the editors at Diesel Power? If something could make it into that magazine I doubt business would be too great for them....

stroker63

Reaction score
Either way, this shop needs to be shut down. I will be disputing as soon as the bill comes. Never again will I buy diesel parts without checking with the army first. Or I will stick with a local shop.

Rene G

Reaction score
Either way, this shop needs to be shut down. I will be disputing as soon as the bill comes. Never again will I buy diesel parts without checking with the army first. Or I will stick with a local shop.

There's a lot of good vendors here!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.