• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

COILS - 08 F350 4x4 Camper Pkg - FREE!

VanoFord

Reaction score
Just pay for the ride. Shipping out of 77381. I got them all boxed up and ready to go. I'll get the box dimensions tonight. I'm shipping them in the same box the Icon coils came in, foam and all. I'll get a weight tonight as well.

Again, these are free, Camper Pkg from an 08 F350, 97k when taken off. Just pay for the shipping. Thanks!

(pics and weight/dimensions tonight after work)

VanoFord

Reaction score
no, i dont believe they are taller. my truck wasnt leveled from the factory, still had the rake to them. i can give measurements of the height unloaded when I get home.

VanoFord

Reaction score
9A-0DD69DB96845-31682-00000E9677DC8EE7_zpsba91c053.jpg

VanoFord

Reaction score
TTT

come on guys, i'm moving in a month or so and dont want to pack up stuff in the garage thats just gonna sit. No one wants these to cut up and drop their truck? just pay for shipping from 77381, or if you are in texas, we can work something out possibly on a meet

JMart

Reaction score
I might be interested, my fronts are sagging and this might help until I can get the truck leveled. Can you get me a shipping price to 75287.

VanoFord

Reaction score
I might be interested, my fronts are sagging and this might help until I can get the truck leveled. Can you get me a shipping price to 75287.

i'll get them weighed tonight, but I need to make a trip to DFW to get a bed extender someone has for me. maybe we could work out something...

VanoFord

Reaction score
i still have them...

I've been workin 60hr weeks, then coming home to working an extra 3-4hrs/ night trying to get my house ready for sale. JMart was first in line, so i need to check w/ him if he is still in the need. things have just been hectic lately. my bad guys...

JMart

Reaction score
You can pass them on to the next guy. Im working weekends now so i wouldn't be able to meet up with you. Plus now i will have the extra cash to pick up a set of the icons.

Latest posts

Members online