Cold air intake

hudsonbrannon

Reaction score
Looking for advice on what is the best cold air intake for a 6.7. I know there are tons of them out there, but which one gives the most bang for the buck?

hudsonbrannon

Reaction score
I've heard that, just wanted to get some input from some guys that have been in the diesel game for a while. This is my first diesel

Jomax

Reaction score
How much can the a stock intake support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getstroked27

Reaction score
No Limit is THE way to go. outperforms every single intake on the market, looks insanely clean, and like they said, supporting a PSA vendor. plus customer service is beyond top notch. i have sold and installed a bunch, and would not do anything else.

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Another for no limit. I had S&B when I first d-leted and then got the no limit. Huge difference in drive-ability. Worth every penny!

Nj67

Reaction score
Another for no limit. I had S&B when I first d-leted and then got the no limit. Huge difference in drive-ability. Worth every penny!

Whats the huge difference ? I have an S&B now want to switch.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
my stock intake would not allow the turbo to clean up level 4 tune. educated guess says it is very restrictive. smokes still but not the entire two lanes like before

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Whats the huge difference ? I have an S&B now want to switch.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Low end torque, throttle response, so pretty much the drive-ability increases dramatically. It was day and night difference for me from the moment I stepped on the throttle with the No Limit intake.

There's a thread somewhere on this site that someone did some dyno runs comparing stock, to the AFE stage 2 intake and then the No Limit intake. The overall gains are impressive but when the torque numbers were broken down at a given RPM, the torque increases were huge for just changing a cold air intake. Especially in the lower RPMs. Which is why the drive ability increases so much.
It woke my truck up, and that's my experience with it. It's the first thing I tell people to do besides d-leting. And if they don't have the No Limit intake I try to explain to them what they are missing out on.

hudsonbrannon

Reaction score
I'd love to see what the hp and torque gains would be on a 6.7 just by doing the stage 2 intake. I plan on doing much more, but it's just gonna take some time and $$

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd love to see what the hp and torque gains would be on a 6.7 just by doing the stage 2 intake. I plan on doing much more, but it's just gonna take some time and $$

we have the numbers vs stock and the afe stage 2 ( s&b is almost identical in size and flow).

the numbers are pretty staggering .

Latest posts

Members online