Color Matching Grill, Front and Rear Bumpers

Nighttrain6fo

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here, been around diesels for a while now. This is my first powerstroke. My question is do you think it's worth it to get the chrome painted or should I just buy the bumpers that are made to be painted.

Last edited:

brianb7.3

Reaction score
Get the paintable bumpers if you want it to last...should be able to get a decent price for your chrome ones if you find the right person.

Nighttrain6fo

Reaction score
Cool that's what I was thinking most people say that they haven't had much luck with the painted chrome.

Reaction score
You can also media blast the chrome off the bumpers.. Unless u want to put it back to stock at some point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Whytry

Reaction score
Find a set of paintable ones of craigslist. I had good luck and found both mine on there. I love the look over chrome a lot

GregW

Reaction score
x2 on Craigslist. I can find front and rear bumpers for around $100-125 each in my area. Leaves you with the option to go back chrome if you change your mind. The rear bumpers on 08+ are all the same as well.

Nighttrain6fo

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've been watching craigslist like a hawk nothing is around yet. It's cool the truck is always a non stop work in progress.

Latest posts

Members online