Colorado (surrounding areas) GTG

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking that with the new site and everything we should plan a get together of all the colorado (surrounding area) guys just to see what we can get and who all is on the site. Just a thought right now. But if I get enough replies I will get something put together. So let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Eric

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Alright guys, please spread the word so that I can put something together. Feel free to text me or give me a call. 720-250-6465, just leave your name so that we can get some ideas on where and when.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ill be at the dyno even on the 15th, im usually passing thru colorado a couple times a month, but its usually on short notice, and every time we try to do a GTG i somehow can never make it, more than willing to try tho, always fun meeting up with tom, blowby, ect so im all for it if we can get something going.

Tom S

Reaction score
Did you want to do something before the dyno day or would that tie in with what you wanted to do? Where are you in Colorado?

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Tom I was thinking in getting something together actually after the dyno day because that is going to be kinda crazy with everyone trying to get on the dyno. So I am just trying to see who interested.

I am located in Castle Rock.

Tom S

Reaction score
We have done the Hooters or similar deal almost every time after dyno day.

Latest posts