Colt Cams

Bigsexy

Reaction score
What options do they have for a 7.3 I'm going to be pulling my motor out soon to do studs, springs, and push rods. I don't plan on doing a full rebuild yet, but id like to throw a came in at the same time.

patrickke

Reaction score
What options do they have for a 7.3 I'm going to be pulling my motor out soon to do studs, springs, and push rods. I don't plan on doing a full rebuild yet, but id like to throw a came in at the same time.

They have a single cam currently but it is a very nice running cam

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Have you thought that maybe I was getting the info out so people know they are headed to the product line... So was I supposed to wait till you released it?

Correct me if I am wrong but this is the KEM section right?

The billet news was released over a year ago Pat..

If I released improper information under RCD's vendor section it would be corrected, dont get worked up.

patrickke

Reaction score
Yet people are still waiting on your exhaust manifolds... Seems to me I struck a nerve as I was wanting people to start thinking about these cams when they take their trucks down..

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Hey can I get a little more info on there biggest cam for a 7.3 that I wouldn't have to cut the the pistons.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Id like to know cam spec as in rpm range and how does it change the range of performance. I'm looking for something I can throw in my truck when I pull the motor to freshing it up. I don't plan on getting the machine work on it right now so I need something that doesn't require cutting the pistons. I'm doing headstuds valve springs and push rods over the winter. I'm looking for something that will help me out when I tow or sled pull. What's one of there cams go for?