companies selling tunes on mcc?

madman1234509

Reaction score
Are there any companies like innovative or gearhead selling tunes on mcc? No idea if this has been covered and haven't been too interested in h&s or mcc. I will probably need custom tuning with my future set up, esp for street driving. Was planning on an sct with someone's custom tuning but if people are selling tunes on mcc I'd be willing to entertain that idea.

madman1234509

Reaction score
got ya. Im not dead set on either tuner. Was just curious on this H&S stuff since SCT is getting harder and harder to get your hand on. I guess itll probably come down to whatever gearhead or innovative will prefer to custom tune on when my truck is built

Dieselfever

Reaction score
The H&S forum has a thread posted with a copy of stock programs available to download. The modified tunes are the ones that come on the Mini Maxx already

Quinton

Reaction score
The H&S forum has a thread posted with a copy of stock programs available to download. The modified tunes are the ones that come on the Mini Maxx already

Okay I found them. So can you do multiple trucks with the mini or black max if you buy a unlock code for each truck? Kinda like a license for a v2?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
He's saying none to tune multiple trucks you will need to purchase a device for each one

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.