• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

COMPLETE 97 7.3 WITH BANKS POWERPACK SYSTEM

BLACKSHEEP757

Reaction score
OFFERING A COMPLETE,STRONG RUNNING,VERY CLEAN 7.3 POWERSTROKE ENGINE.....TRUCK WAS METICUSLY MAINTAINED WITH A BOX OF RECIEPTS TO BACK IT UP INCLUDING THE $3310.26 RECIEPT FOR THE BANKS POWERPACK SYSTEM!.....WILL INCLUDE INTERCOOLER AND ALL

*******THE TRANS COMMAND MODULE WENT WITH THE TRANSMISSION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE.....GAUGES THAT CAME WITH THE KIT ARE GONE AS WELL

HERE IS THE INFO THAT I COPIED FROM THE BANKS SITE FOR THE SYSTEM
PowerPack® System

PICKUP: PowerPack supplies the ultimate in power, utilizing Banks' exclusive Techni-Cooler intercooler assembly that cools and condenses engine-air to fortify performance and durability through the drivetrain and to the road surface. PowerPack uncorks best gains of +120 hp, +256 lb-ft torque and 10% more mileage. In terms of raw power, strong acceleration and lugging heavy cargo up a grade, PowerPack-equipped Power Strokes perform circles around the rest. Example: slash nearly a thousand feet off your 0-to-60 mph distance, and tow from there!

Includes: Lifetime Banks Ram-Air filter and service kit; Techni-Cooler intercooler assembly with TwinRam manifold inlet, powder-coated steel boost tubes, rubber shock mounts and flexible, high-temp hoses; OttoMind engine-calibration module (PowerPack calibration); Quick-Turbo turbine housing; Stainless, heat-shielded Monster turbine outlet pipe; Stainless, 31⁄2" constant-diameter Monster tailpipe; 4" polished-stainless tailpipe tip; TransCommand transmission-management module (automatics); DynaFact pyrometer and boost gauge assembly

****** WILL SELL COMPLETE FOR $3500 FIRM... ENGINE IS STILL IN A TRUCK AND I CAN DEMONSTRATE.....PRICE INCLUDES PROFESSIONAL REMOVAL AND I CAN ASSIST IN LOADING

............CALL 757 -831-4583....LOCATED IN VIRGINIA BEACH,VA... SHIPPING PAID AND ARRANGED BY BUYER

Attachments

• IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 119

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
OFFERING A COMPLETE,STRONG RUNNING,VERY CLEAN 7.3 POWERSTROKE ENGINE.....TRUCK WAS METICUSLY MAINTAINED WITH A BOX OF RECIEPTS TO BACK IT UP INCLUDING THE $3310.26 RECIEPT FOR THE BANKS POWERPACK SYSTEM!.....WILL INCLUDE INTERCOOLER AND ALL

*******THE TRANS COMMAND MODULE WENT WITH THE TRANSMISSION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE.....GAUGES THAT CAME WITH THE KIT ARE GONE AS WELL

HERE IS THE INFO THAT I COPIED FROM THE BANKS SITE FOR THE SYSTEM
PowerPack® System

PICKUP: PowerPack supplies the ultimate in power, utilizing Banks' exclusive Techni-Cooler intercooler assembly that cools and condenses engine-air to fortify performance and durability through the drivetrain and to the road surface. PowerPack uncorks best gains of +120 hp, +256 lb-ft torque and 10% more mileage. In terms of raw power, strong acceleration and lugging heavy cargo up a grade, PowerPack-equipped Power Strokes perform circles around the rest. Example: slash nearly a thousand feet off your 0-to-60 mph distance, and tow from there!

Includes: Lifetime Banks Ram-Air filter and service kit; Techni-Cooler intercooler assembly with TwinRam manifold inlet, powder-coated steel boost tubes, rubber shock mounts and flexible, high-temp hoses; OttoMind engine-calibration module (PowerPack calibration); Quick-Turbo turbine housing; Stainless, heat-shielded Monster turbine outlet pipe; Stainless, 31⁄2" constant-diameter Monster tailpipe; 4" polished-stainless tailpipe tip; TransCommand transmission-management module (automatics); DynaFact pyrometer and boost gauge assembly

****** WILL SELL COMPLETE FOR $3500 FIRM... ENGINE IS STILL IN A TRUCK AND I CAN DEMONSTRATE.....PRICE INCLUDES PROFESSIONAL REMOVAL AND I CAN ASSIST IN LOADING

............CALL 757 -831-4583....LOCATED IN VIRGINIA BEACH,VA... SHIPPING PAID AND ARRANGED BY BUYER

What is all done to the motor besides the banks bs?

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Holy chit. I thought maybe it was a brand new rebuilt motor...Your better off finding a different forum to sell the banks crap. Nobody here will buy banks. And the motor is a $500-$750 depending on compression numbers..

live life full throttle

BLACKSHEEP757

Reaction score
Holy chit. I thought maybe it was a brand new rebuilt motor...Your better off finding a different forum to sell the banks crap. Nobody here will buy banks. And the motor is a $500-$750 depending on compression numbers..

live life full throttle

ok,thanks for your input

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
I'll give you $400 for the intercooler and all related plumbing.
You keep the rest of the Banks stuff.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I love this place. LOL

I'm with him^^ try craigslist or ebay. Everyone here knows better. And if they looked at any response in this thread, they would decide to not even bother with you lol

Latest posts

Members online