Compound build on PSN!

bricewise

Reaction score
I think with a single theres a better chance of the rods holding...but then I worry about head gasket....but I don't really know....

vcassens

Reaction score
This should be interesting. He is worried about spending the coin on the rods so I wonder how he will take it when he needs new rods,pistons, and a BLOCK LOL

BlueOx

Reaction score
This should be interesting. He is worried about spending the coin on the rods so I wonder how he will take it when he needs new rods,pistons, and a BLOCK LOL

That's what I'm screamin!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Spatel23

Reaction score
Those guys are legit....it's not there first time I assure you.

I think it's more of a lets see how long til it goes kinda thing bc they have the resources to do whatever.

I'm glad they are pushing the limits myself

BlueOx

Reaction score
Those guys are legit....it's not there first time I assure you.

I think it's more of a lets see how long til it goes kinda thing bc they have the resources to do whatever.

I'm glad they are pushing the limits myself

I completely understand what your saying Shone, but my thought is why spend all that time and money and still have a time bomb for a bottom end? Seems more sensible to go ahead and at least thrown some rods in there instead of waiting for it to let loose. And I also agree that it is good to see people pushing the limits of these trucks.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im sure newly knows it will go boom. he wears big enough glasses to protect his eyes from the shrapnel.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I still wouldn't trust the stock turbo on there either. Rods aside, I think it will be neat to see someone else try a set of compounds. We have really only seen one other place try the compounds.

09stroker

Reaction score
Couldn't they just limit torque through tuning? Wouldn't be as powerful down low but still run good after it got going?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.