Console Shifter

semmens3

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Working on putting a 2010 F150 console shifter in my 05 f350. As of right now it is just resting on the floor of the truck BUT it shifts almost like it should. Park and reverse are where they should be but neutral is in both the neutral spot and the drive spot. Can these cables be adjusted? Ive got the wiring figured out except for the key lock actuator. Anyone know which wire I need to tap for that feature?
I haven't figured out how I'm going to mare it to the dash at this point, I'm just trying to get it operating correctly.

Pics
07f476e2a0a73375621fa1b9dd6bdf39.jpg

814e065747a8a740caea442fdb37dd41.jpg

Don't worry as soon as I get all the wires correct I'm going to go through and soider on a plug on each end the butt splices are just for the r&d
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JD3020

Reaction score
Sorta a hi-jack as i don't have any info to offer, but does that shifter have the manual shift selection? The 05ish+ consoles and shifters have been put in OBS's before, but i need one of the newer shifters with the manual buttons on the side of the shift lever itsself.

semmens3

Reaction score
No I got this shifter out of an f150 that didnt have the manual one, mine has P R D321. When I was looking through ebay for a shifter I came across a lot of shifters for this console that had M instead of 3 with the + - buttons near the tow haul button

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online