Cool idea.

Spderjhn

Reaction score
So I was driving down the road this am to a golf tournament and I thought of something cool to do on forum. I here all these different guesses for tires/lifts/tunes and performance and mpg. So I thought I would post some information that could be made into a sticky for each truck type. So at top of forum there would be a cc 4 x 4 sb information thread.

Truck is as above with 2" spacer, 12000 pound winch, deep uws toolbox, no spare tire, on board air system, amp foldable steps(may impact drag), and spartan warhammer. Also have sb intake 35 x 12.5 x 20 toyos but they are the metric size so they are a little bit narrower than standard size. Not sure why they offer two different virtually same size tires. I use dieselkleen and 2 stroke engine oil with most fill ups.

Pic one is my b trip meter when I rotated my tires first time I reset it so I have 9000 miles on tires with 15.8 mpg average on last 3, 000 which is 30% towing my 7, 000 lb enclosed trailer or my gooseneck with 40 hp kubota uploadfromtaptalk1367669439299.jpg

Picture 2 is my A trip meter which is reset at each fillup
uploadfromtaptalk1367669812942.jpg

Final picture is the fuel economy page which I reset every now and then
uploadfromtaptalk1367669865546.jpg

My speedometer tends to be very accurate with the toyos. Which are the smoothest driving mud/off road tires I have ever owned. Now if every tire was that damn heavy then it would probably be smooth. I will check tread wear later today. My mileage was a little better with my bfg km2 that were 37 x 12.5 x 20 but they had gotten cupped on other truck so had to pull them.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online