Coolant Filtration?

Duradan

Reaction score
This is where I mounted mine, just gonna put a 45 the line to the tank, and 90 on the back side...
There were already two holes where I mounted it so all I had to do was make the plate a bit smaller and re-drill the holes.

coolantfilter.jpg

Tom S

Reaction score
I like that you took the time to take a photo. That makes threads so much better.

Where are you going to tie the hoses into.

Duradan

Reaction score
I like that you took the time to take a photo. That makes threads so much better.

Where are you going to tie the hoses into.

I just went with what dieselsite said and put "T"ed it into the coolant tank, and then took the plug out of the port under the T Stat, and put the fitting in there... no problem on the picture

chromehound

Reaction score
Did anybody have an allen head style recessed fitting instead of a square headed plug on the T-stat or am I the only one? The directions showed and said a square headed plug so was kinda curious.

chromehound

Reaction score
Could be but since I don't have any records from the PO aside from the Walmart recipts for oil changes and the recipt for ~$2200 he paid to have the HPOP replaced with another stock one I just thought I see if it was comman for that style plug.

I should remember to look and see if it has been painted to match the rest of my motor.

Duradan

Reaction score
Did anybody have an allen head style recessed fitting instead of a square headed plug on the T-stat or am I the only one? The directions showed and said a square headed plug so was kinda curious.

ya, I had the same problem, and I thought it was an allen plug, but then i realized it ended up being a weird torx bit

Latest posts

Members online