coolant leak down drivers side

justintimemoto

Reaction score
Its leaking coolant down the traction bar and front drive shaft. I checked the egr cooler and it does not look like it is coming from there i could be wrong though but looks its leaking above it. I changed the lower radiator hose on it a few weeks ago because that was leaking to any ideas? Possible cooler?

greasltn

Reaction score
Upper rad. hose, heater hose, hose on bottom of degas bottle, or cracked plastic Y. Or blown HG. You'd know if it was the HG by the residue on the degas bottle.

Todd2002

Reaction score
Makes me sick bought a truck to pull with and I have the same issues. Now I'm shopping to find someone to install head gaskets and studs. Praying the problems will end when fixed.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Need to investigate the issue tho and make sure you have it figured out before you tear it apart. Could be as simple as a 60 $ coolant tube

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
I have a leak on the drivers side too I can see where it had kinda washed the manifold but I only smell it when the coolant temperature gets to 190 any one have any thoughts?

B585Ford

Reaction score
Need to investigate the issue tho and make sure you have it figured out before you tear it apart. Could be as simple as a 60 $ coolant tube

:whs: Since one of the worst case possibilities is HG, you could due a coolant pressure test to rule-out HG or EGR.

Latest posts

Members online