Cooper Discover AT3's???

jkidd_39

Reaction score
I am switching to 20's and am looking for a good tire for hauling 14k+ and holding up.

I was considering the Mickey Thompson ATZs and Toyo Open Country AT's.

I talked to my tire guy today he recommend the coopers.. and they offer a 55k warranty and are much cheaper.

Wanted to see if anyone is running these.. looking at a 275/65/20 FYI

Thanks guys!

powerSmokin

Reaction score
We put some on a brand new chevy at work, they run fairly quiet but I dunno what their load rating goes up to on em, pretty sure you can get the toyos in a 10 ply and run just as quiet. I don't believe you can get the 10 ply in the ATZ's, I could be wrong but just keep researching and comparing warranties.

907DAVE

Reaction score
We have put those tires on a few of our "fleet" trucks and they seem to be holding up quite well. They seem like a nice tire.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I'm running Cooper Tires and I am very pleased with the durability for such a ''cheap" tire.

I have 6-7k miles on my ST2's and they still look brand new. IIRC I paid $155 a piece for 20" tires.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I've got AT3s on my dually and they are fawking awesome...by far the best all around tire I've ever run. I've got 10k on them so far and they honestly still look new, I'm going to measure the tread when I change my oil, but wear is minimal. Overall traction is great, wet, dry, snow, ice, all good. Mud and soft stuff, these things really shine, they grip much better than I expected, I've surprised myself how much I haven't had to use 4wd for muddy roads and fields.

Latest posts

Members online