Corb and Ax join PSA...Please welcome Corbin Shipping!

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Right on brother! Now I know who to call for transport.

On a side note, if you need anything to get cha back up on two wheels give me a shout.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

87jumpy

Reaction score
What kind of weight/size loads can you haul? I'm in equipment sales and constantly buying and selling all over the dang place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
congrats corb,

make me up a door magnet with the logo and ill pitch in and help take care of the texas, oklahoma, arkansas area. :thumbsup:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
What kind of weight/size loads can you haul? I'm in equipment sales and constantly buying and selling all over the dang place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I'm about to grab a 44 ft enclosed GN, with an 11 foot sleeper, so 33 feet x 8 1/2. I will be able to put my 250 in it... Weight cap will likey be around 15k.

3brorce

Reaction score
Awesome Corbin man! Whenever I talked to you, you were haulin schnit anyway so your right, might as well make a venture out of it for sure.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Congrats on the business Corb....and that BLOWS to hear about the RV and bikes.

How far north/east you ever go? I may try to locate a short bed in FL and have it shipped to ME...hardest part is finding one cheap and a place willing to ship. :doh:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Congrats Chris, might have something in Ohio for you to pick up and bring to Washington the next time you plan a trip out this way. Let me know when you are coming out this way next

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Congrats on the business Corb....and that BLOWS to hear about the RV and bikes.

How far north/east you ever go? I may try to locate a short bed in FL and have it shipped to ME...hardest part is finding one cheap and a place willing to ship. :doh:

Ill go as far North as you need. Rates will be the same, but I will add a bit to cover tolls..... As long as I got enough time to plan, I can stack a few other loads in my rig, and save some you some money...

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Congrats Chris, might have something in Ohio for you to pick up and bring to Washington the next time you plan a trip out this way. Let me know when you are coming out this way next

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Too easy, I just need some reaction time. When you buy it, make sure it can stay for a bit, and I'll do what I can to stack a few other loads in there.

Latest posts

Members online