Cowl hood

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I know there is Reflexxion. JD has one on here and it looks good on his truck.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I will second the Cervini hood. It looks great, my body guy didnt say there was a ton of.trimming to be done, so id say it fits damn good too. Looks perfect on the truck. Only issue i had was the mold for.mine was apparently wrong or had a bunch of chit in it. I had a molded dimple about the circumference of a soft ball and about half an inch deep. They paid to have my body guy fix it. They were also willing to send a new one, but due to time constraints, as the truck was at the body shop after.a.wreck, they paid for repairs. The customer service is awesome as well. I would definately put one on anything i own that needs a better looking hood.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Here is the hood myself and JD have. Reflexxion 3" cowl.
781a1c8642e4485b3e51a28592b30568_zps1b9feb18.jpg

and a dirty one.
Photo180_zpsbde99a62.jpg

TD-5

Reaction score
Buy local & make sure there is a return policy for flawed products. I've got one here that I special ordered into Canada (no return). It needs 8 to 10 hours of work to get the flaws on the top skin & front corners right. The mounting holes are not even tapped. This is not shipping damage, they are manufacturing flaws.
I am in the waiting process to hear back from the manufacturer. Might be a long wait!

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Buy local & make sure there is a return policy for flawed products. I've got one here that I special ordered into Canada (no return). It needs 8 to 10 hours of work to get the flaws on the top skin & front corners right. The mounting holes are not even tapped. This is not shipping damage, they are manufacturing flaws.
I am in the waiting process to hear back from the manufacturer. Might be a long wait!
What brand?

TD-5

Reaction score
Same as yours, Being they have a very good reputation for quality products, I am optimistic I will hear back from their "Diamond Standard" quality control people.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Cervinis sir is awesome. Little prep work to paint. Fit is perfect. I have 3 on different trucks. Here is one.
20160228_201841.jpg

Latest posts

Members online