CPtrucks Sump kits now avaliable...

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I really like how the green sump came out....wasnt too sure about it when Paul first told me LOL

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Oh hand...

2012-04-02_18-54-11_885.jpg

taterthedog

Reaction score
Sharp looking product, but I have no clue as to their application. Anyone care to enlighten me? I've thought about it for a while and I'm still drawing a blank.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Sharp looking product, but I have no clue as to their application. Anyone care to enlighten me? I've thought about it for a while and I'm still drawing a blank.

Install it to the bottom of the fuel tank so you don't have to draw up through a draw straw into the fuel system. Gives you more usable fuel with less chance of air getting into the system.

taterthedog

Reaction score
Install it to the bottom of the fuel tank so you don't have to draw up through a draw straw into the fuel system. Gives you more usable fuel with less chance of air getting into the system.

Ahh... So the nice looking part will be on the outside bottom of the fuel tank with a line from it heading to the engine. Cool.

Viking

Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance, what do you do with the pick up, existing fuel lines and hole in the top?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
You leave the sending unit in there, you can pinch off or plug the feed line. You still need the return line.

01PSD

Reaction score
Might be getting in touch with you soon, bro is probably going to want one of these for his A1000 and 190s :evil He'd be crazy not to get it for that price!

Latest posts

Members online