Creampie Build

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
We both know the previous owner. We know it was taken off when he assembled it for the build. The crank was dropped for the cam install but the adapter came off to externally time the engine. It was apparently put on backwards.

The weird thing. we've talked to mike several times and he's said he did not notice any excessive vibration but its the first thing we noticed.

He's a stand up guy...he's assured us if there are any issues he'd make it right

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Hopefully it wasn't run too long if the vibration is as bad as you make it sound...that could make for some pissed of bearings!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Hopefully it wasn't run too long if the vibration is as bad as you make it sound...that could make for some pissed of bearings!

well according to previous owner...it ran like stock. no noticable shake. i've seen videos of it running and nothing jumped out at me. he also said oil was clean when he drained it so it bearings were getting worn I assume we would have seen it. this motor had about 4k on the build when it was pulled.

here is a link to the original build thread for this motor.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11783&page=23

Last edited:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
no noticable shake. i've seen videos of it running and nothing jumped out at me.

Nothing jumped out at us in your video either homie........don't have a dog in this.....whatever this is...........but I hope you and Matt get this thing straighten out and the road, so we can hound you for burnout videos

Idiesel

Reaction score
What direction did y'all end up installing the adapter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online