Creampie Build

JMart

Reaction score
Awesome. I'd like some 255s in my rig at some point. Dual pumps seem kinda pointless when guys are making 800 on the stocker.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The truck that Lance mentioned that made 800 had an adrenaline pump. Don't know if that is what you are referring to. Just sayin. It also had a busted stock transmission if that matters. It was pushed off the dyno and climbed up there in 4wd.

swinky

Reaction score
The truck that Lance mentioned that made 800 had an adrenaline pump. Don't know if that is what you are referring to. Just sayin. It also had a busted stock transmission if that matters. It was pushed off the dyno and climbed up there in 4wd.

Didnt know about the adrenaline.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
if you are concerned about it...get an oil sample and send it to Blackstone for an analysis. the last time I had one done on my oil, i had about 3.5% dilution over about 5000 miles. that's barely outside the recommended range of about 2% or less so considering the size of the injectors and the fact that they are hybrids...that's pretty damn good and I don't consider it a problem at all.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I'll have to do that. I just noticed my oil temp went up about 2 degrees granted it is about 25 degrees warmer outside. So It may be just that it warmer but I'll check in one day this week on the dipstick and change it if it has gone up. Its on un level ground right now and don't feel like starting it just to move it. Thanks for the info.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
update....matt finally had a chance to tear into the old motor to see what failed. turns out one of the lifters was going and wore a flat spot. scored the sh*t out of the cam lobe as well. rods appeared to be fine but at least it was something that would have had the engine come out anyways. matt has pictures he can post up if he wants.

swinky

Reaction score
6.0 lifters are a joke. Were you running stock valve springs when you hurt the motor?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Ok I need to order some wheel spacers....any particular do's and don'ts? brands to stay away from or are they pretty generic. Just need 2 2" spacers for the rear.

sootie

Reaction score
hit up Cary, OBSWIZ on here. he should be able to make/supply so hub centric ones for you with quality studs.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Because drag slicks

du7ety4a.jpg

Latest posts

Members online