• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Creampie

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Considering selling the shorty. There's a possibility that I'll need a personal vehicle that I can put miles on (currently have a company car so the truck is a toy.) Anyways, fully built motor top and bottom end, built trans, compounds, and basically every other supporting mod needed. 07 truck with 102k and about 4k on the motor. Runs awesome and made 760 fuel only. If you're serious and can bring cash, hit me up and I can give more details. Need to be in the 25-30k range to really get me interested or possibly a trade which I'd be very picky with.

image_zps415a97fb.jpg

Shorty3_zps493e91f1.jpg

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Just because it's for sale doesn't mean I'll sell it Jared lol. Just thinking down the road if my business takes off and I leave my current company I'll need something to get around the city in besides an 800 hp diesel LOL.

I know the target customer for this truck is pretty rare so I'm sure it won't go anywhere soon. Just wanted to put it out there

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Man that thing looks GREAT. I've been trying to add a regular cab to my stable but I think this one is alil to rich for my blood. Good luck with the sale.. if you indeed do want to sell it haha.

swinky

Reaction score
If you sell it before it makes a pass with slicks I'll ban you........ I know I'm not a mod but I'll figure something out. Good luck on the company!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Steve it's a used dildo company. come on man you should know that...you're my biggest customer!

I didn't think you were going full time with that brother. Figured you were out since the last one I sent you tore a hole in the business end of your situation :(

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
the one you sent back was so ragged out and bloody i couldn't put it back in circulation.

side note....already got an offer on the truck LOL

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Just because it's for sale doesn't mean I'll sell it Jared lol. Just thinking down the road if my business takes off and I leave my current company I'll need something to get around the city in besides an 800 hp diesel LOL.

I know the target customer for this truck is pretty rare so I'm sure it won't go anywhere soon. Just wanted to put it out there

I meant I expected more when I saw cream pie..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.