Cryo'd stock vs billet flex plate

TY'S08FX4

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with cryo'd stock flex plates? I found a local place that does this and just wondering if its worth it or to just go with a billet plate, and if it is, is it worth having anything else cryo'd at the same time? was thinking of having the stock connecting rods done too maybe.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I believe a lot of people even with big hp truck are running a stock flex plate with no problem, I believe mike@mpd was running one for a while on his set up

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I ran stock up until this year. Just replaced mine with billet for piece of mind.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
They can break, maybe not as often as the 7.3's did, but they can and do. Peace of mind is worth a lot if you have the coin. I don't think cryo is going to help enough for the trouble. Just my 2 cents though.

extreme3807

Reaction score
They can break, maybe not as often as the 7.3's did, but they can and do. Peace of mind is worth a lot if you have the coin. I don't think cryo is going to help enough for the trouble. Just my 2 cents though.

X2 couldn't agree more. Peace of mind if anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TY'S08FX4

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the input, think I might try the stock one at first until the pull season starts then throw in a billet, any suggestions on which one to go with? price and quality wise, I know elite makes one or suncoast.

Latest posts

Members online