cummins into obs ?s

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Wondering a few things here to button up my swap, hoping ya'all can shed some light. A: part numbers for radiator hoses and pressure line from steering pump to hydroboost, B: which is 12v supply wire from idm relay to idm (97 non cali) and lastly, C: resistance range in ohms of fuel tank sending unit? Swapping to a different tank to replace the duals for a sump setup and wanting to compare sending units. Thank you

zilla68

Reaction score
Wondering a few things here to button up my swap, hoping ya'all can shed some light. A: part numbers for radiator hoses and pressure line from steering pump to hydroboost, B: which is 12v supply wire from idm relay to idm (97 non cali) and lastly, C: resistance range in ohms of fuel tank sending unit? Swapping to a different tank to replace the duals for a sump setup and wanting to compare sending units. Thank you

I just did a bronco tank with internal sump set up, it bolts right in and removes both side tanks. I also have a 65 gallon tank in the bed.
I used the stock sending unit and you just need to extended the arm

I didn't want my sump and hose hanging down so I did all mine internally and it draws from the bottom of the sump if that makes sense.
if you want more info let me know.

Latest posts

Members online