custom CCV

sandpiperx

Reaction score
Had a question for anyone that has done this. I am in the middle of doing a custom CCV setup. I am using a No limit CAI for starters. Great intake I will say for one. What I am doing is a closed loop for the ccv.

I am drilling into the intake because the No limit has no CCV input hole.

reason: I don't want to vent to the atmosphere or into the exhaust.

I am running to a Catchcan with a return to the no limit. the catch can will stop most of if all oil mist back to the intake. I am getting ready to purchase my hose runs and setting my catch can with either 3/4 inch or 1 inch inlet and returns.

My question is is there much difference between the 1" or 3/4" in the effect of the flow back up to the intake after the catch can? I am looking to mount this as close up the frame rail as possible to eliminate any low point in the line. Pics to follow once I get the garage heated up enough to proceed. Have a great day thanks ahead of time. m

sandpiperx

Reaction score
That is kinda what I wanted but at the same time it has always helped to be informed. I love your products. I will be on the hunt for more of your gear once the lovely MRS. P.
approves my 2015 truck budget. LOL

m

sandpiperx

Reaction score
I sure will. I am working on the fittings as we speak. when I start putting it together and installing I will get some pics up.

have a great weekend. m

beanz15t

Reaction score
Sandpiperx ~ where ya able to get the job done? And as for the catch can did u just get a universal one off ebay or something?

sandpiperx

Reaction score
I had a big project come in for a hotel in China and it kinda set everything off at that point. but getting ready to tear into it again. I have 2 different types of catch cans.

One was a mitso can and the second was the a version of the NC hornet can. I have started threading it to fit the 1 inch lines. inlet and outlet. installing new barbed fittings. the hole work on the no limit intake is done. I purchased and old OEM intake tube and removed the ccv elbow off and noticed it has a 45 degree cut on the tube from the factory. So I am cutting my fitting the same as that to set in the no limit intake. I am taken pics as I go and will post when I get the complete version done. The one issue I was having was to seat the RETURN INTAKE ELBOW for the CCV flat enough to seat correctly on the NL. but I think that is resolved now.

sandpiperx

Reaction score
I am all over that . if you are in north Texas let me know. I always buy first round. Life is good. m

Latest posts

Members online