• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Custom F250 $11,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Bump for a badass truck!

I'd love to pick it up, and my mustang is gone tomorrow, so the budget has some room...hmmmm

cbuttre835

Reaction score
How will you trade on a 97 ccsb 4x4 auto with a cap? Truck needs a fuel pump and tank cleaned (bad fuel)… probably a couple injs too, I can get that done for ya. 217xxx miles. Has baby swamps and a chip. Truck is on the good side of Fair body wise...

JMart

Reaction score
How will you trade on a 97 ccsb 4x4 auto with a cap? Truck needs a fuel pump and tank cleaned (bad fuel)… probably a couple injs too, I can get that done for ya. 217xxx miles. Has baby swamps and a chip. Truck is on the good side of Fair body wise...

no thanks

TurboM700

Reaction score
It was in the first post. Truck is considered on 01 but it has an 09/00 build date.

My 01 truck has a build date of 09/00 and the engine build of 06/00 and has PMR. You might want to pull the plug and double check.

Either way a clean truck. If i didnt already have a rcsb I would be interested.

Good luck with the sale.

Mike

cbuttre835

Reaction score
I am hatin' life right now, since I looked at the interior pics in the build thread, and am currently broke. That is the slickest SD I've ever seen. Good luck!

JMart

Reaction score
Bump for a bada$$ Rig done right

Thanks

My 01 truck has a build date of 09/00 and the engine build of 06/00 and has PMR. You might want to pull the plug and double check.

Either way a clean truck. If i didnt already have a rcsb I would be interested.

Good luck with the sale.

Mike

Thanks for bursting my bubble.

I am hatin' life right now, since I looked at the interior pics in the build thread, and am currently broke. That is the slickest SD I've ever seen. Good luck!

I don't know about that but thanks anyways.

JMart

Reaction score
Bumping this back up.

Really motivated to sell it right now or trade for something else. Let me know.

Bottom dollar is $10k or $9500 if I pull the toolbox and stereo system.

I also have a case of Schaffers oil I will through in if it sells soon.

I am tired of these situations
20121105_121150.jpg

campus police know the truck and like to harass me over it.

JD3020

Reaction score
You doing something that is breaking a law/rule? If not tell em to go creep around on some more college chicks, or whatever the hell those campus rent-a-cops do.

JMart

Reaction score
Today was for my registration. The sticker was expired but I just got the new one in the mail Friday and forgot to put it on. I literally just pulled onto campus when he pulled me over. I had one waiting in the parking lot for me one day and tried to give me crap about the amount of smoke that came out of the stacks when the truck started. They think I am one of the trouble makers from the automotive program not an actual student.

I have been tired of the whole 2wd thing for awhile now and really want another 4wd. If I can't sell it or trade it I may have to convert it to 4wd and paint it a different color. Change it up a lot.

Gearhead

Reaction score
hmmmm you want a black early 99 4x4 rolling chassis in trade? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.