Custom grille and LED light bar mount. What do you guys think?

Wojo

Reaction score
Hey guys. Over the last week or so i built this grille and custom LED light bar mount for my 32" light bar. Let me know what you guys think!
20140206_190103.jpg
20140206_190048.jpg

Wojo

Reaction score
Best pik i have right now. Its a MINT arizona truck. Two small dings and all original paint. Bought it with 195k on it. Previouse owner put brand new trans in ( 1k miles when i bought it) brand new tires. 2 k in recently replaced parts. Picked up for 6500$. Not ONE inch of rust on this truck. Runs great. Shes my baby.

zilla68

Reaction score
what bumper is that?

and is that a stock grill, cut out and retro with that mesh? spill the beans where did you get the stuff?

Wojo

Reaction score
Grille is stock grill cut out with a steal frame and mesh. Bumper is a stock smooth gasser bumper cut out and my custom trim and lightbar installed. No airflow problems as i had the stock smooth bumper all summer last year in 100 degree heat. No overheating to speak of.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Awesome Truck man! Love the OBS bodystyle, always have .. An you did an awesome job building the grill an bumper man. Are those actual rivets you used or no? Like how much, round about guestament.. I know the light bar was Most cost here, but like how much in materials to build and did you buy the mesh an stuff locally or ordered it? I've been thinking about building a custom setup on my 06 and also the obs I just traded for. At some point anyways, just curious around how much in materials it will be. I plan on running a 08-10 front bumper on my 95 if I can find one decent deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wojo

Reaction score
Mesh i had laying around from a friend. I have 30$ in 1"x1/8" flat strap and then about 5$ in grade 8 zinc coated bolts. Super easy to build. Total actuall working time i have about 16hrs in to it making everything perfect, painting, drilling, cutting and installing. Light bar mount was the easiest as its just a giant rectangle with two tabs for mounting my light bar. All the bolts are 5/16".

Wojo

Reaction score
Very carefully. I actually had a billet grill before this so it had a release handle extension on it. It still works. U just reach between the hood and grill and push the release.

smcox1

Reaction score
Looks really nice if I still had my stock bumper I would've mounted my led bar like that. Some dually still lights underneath the headlights on either side of the lightbar with the same surround would look nice.

Last edited:

Wojo

Reaction score
I agree with this. Im.actually wondering how a ptm bumper would look.

Latest posts

Members online