• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

CUSTOM Stroker's Unlimited Up-Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I am deciding to sell these up-pipes that I had stroker's unlimited make. They are one off directly from them. Unlike modifying a set of stock y-pipes and bolting on an EGR delete pipe, I had Strokers build the y-pipe with an EGR delete pipe welded in place. I also had them use the more heavy duty Vibrant flex couplings with an interlock liner as these seem to be able to take higher EGTs for a longer period of time as well as higher boost applications. Lastly, these pipes are ceramic coated inside and out with a grey/silver finish. I think you can see from the pics that work done to these pipes is extraordinary. These pipes are still BRAND NEW in the box. I am only selling them because I am going a different route with my truck and don't really have a need for them. I am looking for $350 shipped. I think if you look around at the various y-pipe options, you'll see that this is a reasonable price. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_9122_zps8d14b656.jpg

IMG_0093_zps04635419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online