d2 rigid lights

RSK

Reaction score
I'm just running the rigid duallys as fog lights. Very bright they light up back roads well, same with the highway. I'm not sure if Installed them wrong or something, but when its actually foggy they don't seem to help much. I probably installed them wrong. There were a few different brackets that would have worked. Either way i'm still a happy camper, as we don't get too much fog around here anyways. I just wanted to be able to see better at night and between the rigid fog lights and led head light bulbs I got from josh at the diesel cartel i'm very pleased. And will buy anothet set from him for my 97 f350

Reaction score
Which one makes the best fog light? Anyone know?
And the guys that have them what ones are you using
Anyone using hyperspots as fog??

Ive sold tons of these kits and installed dozens of them.

Dually D2 driving is an awesome light. It will have some wide pattern in it and could cause annoyance to oncoming traffic.

The Dually Spot or D2 HyperSpot both make great driving lights. The pattern is long and narrow so it doesn't affect drivers in the lane next to you especially oncoming.

StockCar#10

Reaction score
Ok thank you both I was wondering about the hyper and how it did with people next to you.
What about the wide lights. What's the difference with them and the driving

Reaction score
Ok thank you both I was wondering about the hyper and how it did with people next to you.
What about the driving lights. What's the difference with them

As I said above, the d2 driving pattern is a great light that really fills up the road but since it has a somewhat wide pattern it will shine in oncoming traffic lanes.

StockCar#10

Reaction score
How are you guys wiring them into the factory fog light switch Just using another jumper harness to plug into the existing plugs on the header panel?

Reaction score
How are you guys wiring them into the factory fog light switch Just using another jumper harness to plug into the existing plugs on the header panel?

I have a kit where I provide you with the lights of your choice. Custom mounting brackets that allow you to easily bolt the light in your stock fog light location as well as an adapter harness that plug directly from the rigid light to your stock fog light harness. No splicing. No customizing. Purely bolt on and plug and play.

You can PM me for more info.

'94IDITurbo7.3

Reaction score
The Dually Spot or D2 HyperSpot both make great driving lights. The pattern is long and narrow so it doesn't affect drivers in the lane next to you especially oncoming.

I have the Dually in spot pattern in the front bumper in my truck. They are aimed down quite a bit and people still flash the living crap out of me to turn them off. Middle of the day with the sun out and people still flash me.

Latest posts

Members online