D250 POWER RAM cummins

ScreaminDieselEng.

Reaction score
I dont understand why a cummins guy would join psa lol...

because i want to learn about powerjokes :D

I know the 7.3s to 6.0's are HEUI systems. 6.4 and 6.7 are common fails. plus other little differences.

Just kind of goes to show that cummins guys are idiots

I agree, most are, and thats even coming from me, a Die Hard Cummins guy.

6.4stroke

since u think 6.4s are common fails. tell me what won and got third at the diesel power challenge. secondly come talk to me when u get around 580 rwhp with just a chip exhaust and intake and everything else is stock. i have a feeling ur not going to come talk to me for awhile. piss off cummafags :morons:

MAC

Reaction score
since u think 6.4s are common fails. tell me what won and got third at the diesel power challenge. secondly come talk to me when u get around 580 rwhp with just a chip exhaust and intake and everything else is stock. i have a feeling ur not going to come talk to me for awhile. piss off cummafags :morons:

Holy sh*t man! LOL

I kinda feel bad for him now :eek:

6.4stroke

yep hahaha i wonder if they tow big loads so they can flip out their mirrors :hammer:

ScreaminDieselEng.

Reaction score

I call all common rails common fails F*ck stick. Doesn't matter if its a Powerjoke, Cummin(g)s, or Duralax. People are too stupid to filter the fuel to the correct micron rating for the injectors. Contamination from particles in the fuel is what makes common rail injectors fail. Im not brand loyal, but until a powerstroke besides the 7.3 proves it can last 500k without an overhaul, I'll stick with what I got. Now go point your big ego and little d!ck some where else.

EDIT: Also, if you're on a key board. Spell out the whole word. How old are you? 13?

Last edited:

6.4stroke

I haven't heard a lot about 6.4 injector failures and if there are its probably cause of the dpf

powerstrokedub

Reaction score

Since when did we start chippin' up a 6.4? Also, where can I get one of them chips your running to 580hp? Also can them chips be stacked like pringles?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.