d66 turbo

jban126_f350

Reaction score
ok so i just put a d66 turbo in my early 99 looking to get some injectors now. what should i get? i've heard stage 2's but wondering how far i can go and with stage 2's, will i need a new HPOP? right now i have a ts 6 position chip the d66 4" turbo back and a new intake. i was really looking to do the t4 set up but not looking to drop the money on another set up plus the turbo. any help would be great. no rush

thuglike

Reaction score
P.I.S. 175/80's. Make a lovely mate to that turbo!!!!

Snappy and clean.
Let me know if you would like a price

mustube

Reaction score
Can you pm me a price on your 66mm and some specs? I need one.

I vote PIS 175cc injectors also, I have them in my truck and they are awesome, I just need more air. My hpop runs my injectors fine but some kind of upgraded pump would be better.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Seabass

Reaction score
Apparently they've been running this combo for a while. Can't find anymore info on it though

Southmike

Reaction score
I would think 175 0r 176 would be great. I would like to see how the 200's do.
After that it seems more other supporting parts would be ...................desired.

thuglike

Reaction score
Apparently they've been running this combo for a while. Can't find anymore info on it though

Yes, Jonathan has run the brute with 250/200 on his truck for a while.

On the dyno we saw 575 @ 51 lbs of boost. The street saw around 55 at wot.

This was with a 1.15 exhaust housing. EQT's were not a problem with the 1.15. It got warmer quicker with the 1.0 housing but was snappier with the smaller housing. If it's on the street 90% of the time the 1.0 would be ok but you will sacrifice top end..with tuning the 1.15 is not bad at all on the street and will give you more upper giddy up!

Seabass

Reaction score
I'm still set on this turbo and injectors. Now you're throwing another dilemma with the exhaust housings. My truck just sees street use, occasional heavy loads and I want to get into pulling

bigfords

Reaction score
Jason I'm still trying to decide between the Brute66 or 38R with billet wheel...other than Johnathan's experience there isn't too much hard evidence yet is there? Track times? Other dyno runs?

In reality I'm thinking they are going to be so close that its not that big of a deal...except I don't like noise which would lead me to the Brute.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.