D66 what exhaust housing?

Reaction score
I am hoping to install my d66 on Thursday and it came with a 1.0 housing. I've been reading up a lot online about the 1.0 housing not being good for a d66 because of too much back pressure? I would like to get some first hand knowledge of what the best exhaust housing is. Any and all input is appreciated though!

Swaan

Reaction score
Sure the 1.15 might make a tadd more power from 2500 rpm and up but overall drivabillity will suffer . Lazy smokey pile comes to mind. If your dead set on a d66 then do the 1.00

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I plan to stick with stage II injectors so I wont have to do push rods/ springs, studs or other expensive mods. I'll be staying with the 1.0 housing.

Swaan

Reaction score
Sounds like he already had one that's why I didn't try talk him out of the d66.
At least with the 1.00 it will only sorta suck ass.
But then again some people have low expectations or just don't know any better. He might just love the thing

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds like he already had one that's why I didn't try talk him out of the d66.
At least with the 1.00 it will only sorta suck ass.
But then again some people have low expectations or just don't know any better. He might just love the thing

I love my truck it was literally my first vehicle I just cant justify spending so much money on a t4, the truck is 20 years old and as much as I hate to admit it I have to face the facts that one day I will have to sell it for a newer one. I might as well save money where I can for the inevitable.

Swaan

Reaction score
I love my truck it was literally my first vehicle I just cant justify spending so much money on a t4, the truck is 20 years old and as much as I hate to admit it I have to face the facts that one day I will have to sell it for a newer one. I might as well save money where I can for the inevitable.

I can totally respect that.Have fun with the truck bud.

blackcloudpsd03

Reaction score
Wait until kc comes out with there bb drop in for the early and obs trucks. They are in testing right now for the l99 trucks

Swaan

Reaction score
BB drop in eh, mmmmmmm
Is it a garrett
More top secret squirrel

Latest posts

Members online