D66

Reaction score
Is this turbo any good?? I will only go with stage 1 injectors with e-fuel and a t500 with a dp-tuner. Just trying to find out what turbo to use. Don't want to spend all sorts of money on a turbo but want a good one.

Sent from my iPhone

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Very laggy with the 1.15 housing.

My recommendation would be an H2E for the ideal setup. Matches really good with your setup.

purplepstroke

Reaction score
If you dont want to spend the coin on an h2e go 38r. A 38r is a drop in and spools like stock if not better. You should be able to get one for 1375.00 shipped.

JD3020

Reaction score
not a fan of the D66....dont wast your monies.

I agree, ran one for a while, wasn't impressed. Sold it and bought a T4 mount the next day. I just didn't notice much gain over the stock turbo.

Mine was a cast wheel, thought about putting a billet in but figured its pointless throwing another $200+ at a turbo with major limitations that may or may not give me any gains.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
If you dont want to spend the coin on an h2e go 38r. A 38r is a drop in and spools like stock if not better. You should be able to get one for 1375.00 shipped.

The 38R is not a drop in for an OBS truck...the exhaust manifolds need to be changed to the OP's truck being a '96, up-pipes, change intake plenums to 3", change pedestal and might have to add an IC if he does not have one due to the spyder design unless he makes his own non-IC spyder.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online