Damn crooks

Reaction score
They did this to my passenger door, pried it so hard the bolt that holds the top of the handle in bent the metal out.
I am no expert but I thought they could only get in on the driver side if you had the lock cylinder.
a998cdb3211d1356f40beaaf03cace64.jpg

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Telling me, first day I owned the truck parked at Walmart, came out and there was huge scratches down the side. Luckily I dropped it off with dealer yesterday and they said they'll fix me up at no cost.

polaris7x

Reaction score
this is another example as to why i run such dark tint on my windows. I know a scumbag is going to do what a scumbag does regardless, but still having windows so dark is deff a deterant.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Are the new trucks with coded keys still as easy to steal as the older ones?

tkobes43

Reaction score
**** man, that sucks. Same thing happened to me. Luckily they didn't get in. But did a hell of a job to the drivers side door handle. Still haven't gotten it fixed yet. :/

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yea I been thinking hard about putting something in it so they can't take the damn thing, I don't want a truck note!

If they would have just looked in the window they would see there is nothing in there. Pisses me of because I could have bought a pistol or some truck parts for what is going to cost to fix.

Here is what I did to the driver side.
231d5a45b22a38e0cafc4b21d2713e3d.jpg
496737addddf7b8562f6c0ea568efd33.jpg

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
Yea I been thinking hard about putting something in it so they can't take the damn thing, I don't want a truck note!

If they would have just looked in the window they would see there is nothing in there. Pisses me of because I could have bought a pistol or some truck parts for what is going to cost to fix.

Here is what I did to the driver side.
231d5a45b22a38e0cafc4b21d2713e3d.jpg
496737addddf7b8562f6c0ea568efd33.jpg

I like it, I use to have shells as stems caps on my customs wheels in the past.

G Racing

Reaction score
You can't stop them from getting in it. You can only stop them from driving it away. If they want it bad enough they will take it either by driving it away or towing it away. They will break the glass or pry the handle open. If the lock rod isn't there for them to grab it will be harder to get the door unlocked. After having one truck stolen I decided to install a ravelco in the new one. But like I said, if they want it, they will take it.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Nothing will stop a theif. If they want it they will get it. A new tool of choice is a glass cutter or dremel. Quietly cuts the whole window out and they are in the truck. Happened to my buddy's 15 platinum dually in houston at a brand new hotel. No finger prints or anything to go by. Cameras are useless now days

Latest posts

Members online