Darkhorse Diesel Performance Dyno Derby

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Sigh... I don't think I'm going to be able to make this, unfortunately. Dropping my truck off with Michael tomorrow to get some goodies installed - and now I found out that my wife (as well as myself) have/had been invited to a wedding next weekend (I'm not going) but I will be vehicle-less. I may try to figure out a way to make it up there.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Sigh... I don't think I'm going to be able to make this, unfortunately. Dropping my truck off with Michael tomorrow to get some goodies installed - and now I found out that my wife (as well as myself) have/had been invited to a wedding next weekend (I'm not going) but I will be vehicle-less. I may try to figure out a way to make it up there.

It seems no GPDA members are coming.

04stroker

Reaction score
Looks like we're out for this one guys. Had several hold ups including neither truck we were bringing to dyno will be ready due to parts not showing up in time and our tow truck/ride down there just had the transmission go out on it.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I will be there if I still count as an official GPDA member

You gonna dyno again???

Looks like we're out for this one guys. Had several hold ups including neither truck we were bringing to dyno will be ready due to parts not showing up in time and our tow truck/ride down there just had the transmission go out on it.

Sucks man, sorry to hear that. I was hoping to be there too with my truck, but parts didn't get shipped in time. Oh well, I still may try to find a way to sneak up there... somehow.... hope you guys get everything taken care of soon.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Congrats to Jesse Warren today! I don't know if the numbers have been posted or not, so I'll just leave it at that!

Great event by Darkhorse!