Darkhorse Diesel's CCV. Whos' s running it?

strokinKR

Reaction score
Just want some feedback from those who have it. I plan on doing the weld in exhaust fitting ig I go this route. Any drawbacks to this? My only concern is the hose and ID of the the fittings look small but maybe its just the pics.

04hdfatboy

Reaction score
He is asking about the dark horse kit. If you search there is not much info on it. He didn't ask about the ccv mod. We know how to vent the ccv.

Crack85

Reaction score
He is asking about the dark horse kit. If you search there is not much info on it. He didn't ask about the ccv mod. We know how to vent the ccv.

LOL. They're all good products made by good ppl. Pick who u want to give it money to and go. Don't see the problem.

strokinKR

Reaction score
I've read that before guy. I'm not looking for specs on the product. I'm looking for first hand knowledge on the product

Anyhow does anyone with experience with this kit have any input?

Crack85

Reaction score
I came up with three threads on the dark horse kit. One with first on experience like you wanted as well. But I ain't holding your hand bud. Ccv venting ain't rocket science. Good luck with ur thread. I run elite ccv so I can't tell u anything about the DH.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i think all kits use roughly the same size fittings and lines and they have worked well for years so your concerns about them being small is pointless to me.

webb06

Reaction score
I've got the darkhorse kit. Take a look at my thread if you wanna see it installed. If I would have known how simple it was to make I woulda made my own for less than $50

It works fine though. No complaints unless you aren't running stock turbos or at least stock appearing housings. With my tow x I had to trim the oil fill can where the hose attaches and redo the fitting because it was hitting the turbo and couldn't get the intake hose on

B585Ford

Reaction score
I've got the darkhorse kit. Take a look at my thread if you wanna see it installed. If I would have known how simple it was to make I woulda made my own for less than $50

It works fine though. No complaints unless you aren't running stock turbos or at least stock appearing housings. With my tow x I had to trim the oil fill can where the hose attaches and redo the fitting because it was hitting the turbo and couldn't get the intake hose on

Have you ever measured the pressures (or know anyone that has)?

Latest posts

Members online