Dash instrument face upgrade

CAT97

Reaction score
Where can one find a new facing. Wish to change old black face to a white faceing. I tried on the other site (nation) ,even called the outfit. I think they were out of Texas somewhere. Wish to contact them and find out what they have for my 1997 OBS 350 dash upgrade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:D

Tom S

Reaction score
I know my buddy Rocky has white faced gauges in his 97. Who did you try contacting maybe I will remember the name?

tjl

Reaction score
Here is my white face dash. I got it from cptrucks.com. The only problem I ran into was every now and again the lights will go out. I don't know if it's an issue with the gauges or the installer (me) LOL

dash2.jpg

Last edited:

CAT97

Reaction score
It was Complete performance and the person's name was Paul.. I even sent him a PM or e-mail asking about the product that I had seen on that other diesel site (I even called him but like a dummy forgot to give him tele number) called him last saturday cause the site said that they were open on saturday's 9-12. Being from California and a different time zone I thought I would have heard from them by now. Guess were back to the pony express days. hahaha

CAT97

Reaction score
Just called them again and left another message WITH my number. The message says that they are open from 9-6 M-F. Hope that they will get back to me as I think this is a vvveeerrryyy cool upgrade. Gots to get rid of the black faceplate because it is hard to see while I am driving at nite or certain times of the day. Hope to hear from these guys, if not I will try some other vender or if someone could steer me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.:D

Latest posts

Members online