Dashboss

TexAg56

Reaction score
Hey guys I have seen a couple of old post on here reguarding the dashboss but havent seen anyone with a 6.7 in particular a 2016 using the dashboss. Seems like a goodway to monitor EGTs and other cool stuff for fairly good price using you iphone. Does anyone have any experience with this? From what I can tell you can use a stock probe too. If you have any insight on this id love to hear!

cfiles

Reaction score
I have one and it monitors a lot of parameters. There's a lot of customization to like the gauge colors and background design. The only parameter it doesn't have which is surprising is boost pressure but there is a gauge on the dash for that. You have to use an egt amplifier to monitor egt's but I have emailed there tech support and they are working on adding the egr temp parameter so you can run the factory *** temp sensor just like an H&S. Overall it's worth the money if you have an iPhone and are looking for gauges. If I can figure out how to post pics I'll take a screen shot of what parameters I am monitoring.

TexAg56

Reaction score
I forgot I have a scanguage II from my 6.0

I think I could use this to monitor my EGT! Lol I have been really curious what kind of EGTs Im getting but did not want to buy an aftermarket probe and guage. I initially bought the cts2 and probe but wouldnt work on my 16 so I sold it. Hoping this scanguage will work. If not I will be going the Torque Pro app using an old android phone.

cfiles

Reaction score
It's on my 2011 f350. I originally bought it when I had my cts-v and found out when I was data logging some runs that my intake temp was sky rocketing and pulling timing. So if you want to monitor and record some hard pulls or anytime your truck seems to act up its a nice feature to have. Here's a screen shot I just took not connected to the truck of the parameters I monitor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 83
Reaction score
There are a lot of threads on various forums regarding additional PIDs for the torque pro app. We also have a a couple extras that we found and are utilizing on our Livewire extended PIDs. If anyone is interested I can compile an excel sheet and post it up here for everyone!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.