DeatschWerks fuel pumps

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
I got an email from Irate Diesel the other day advertising a new fuel system set up using a DeatschWerks pump. I used their pumps and injectors on my 500+ WHP Subaru's in the past that were daily driven along with track use and their products always performed flawless with OEM reliability. I'm curious what you guys that know much more than I think about the two pumps that they recommend.

http://www.deatschwerks.com/sites/www.deatschwerks.com/files/DATA/DW350il Tech Sheet.pdf

http://www.deatschwerks.com/sites/www.deatschwerks.com/files/DATA/DW250il Tech Sheet.pdf

It would be awesome to have a reliable single pump option. Their warranty is pretty awesome too, 3 year no fault. I emailed them and they said the warranty on these two pumps apply for diesel use as well.

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
Would like to know thoughts on this too. I was thinking about a dual stock setup for an up coming build then I saw this. Wondering if they plan on offering a dual stock setup with the billet setup.

mandkole

Reaction score
I was curious so I did some googling.. Every seller I saw with published information only recommends these for gas applications. Know that rubber components that work with gas don't always work well in diesel, especially bio blends. Anyone selling them for diesel can't point to much validation-- that's significant risk for a daily.

They seem to be slightly lower flow volume than the fuelab 41401 which may be ok for stockish (or slightly above) demand, but priced much better. If you want to buy two and have a spare, it may be a lower risk option.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
DeautschWerks themselves recommend those two pumps to me for diesel applications.
Based on all that I could find on the flow rate of the stock pump, the 350 LPH pump flows over 2.5 times what the stock pump can at 60 psi. Someone correct me if that's wrong.

Latest posts

Members online