dee eee fff tanks for fuel?

brown1

Reaction score
has anyone tried and succeeded in converting the unused 5 gallon urea tank to fuel? if so i will have a few more questions but it drives me crazy having only 26 gallons of fuel. wife says i've spent too much since november when i bought it so a titan tank is out of the question for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckrueg

Reaction score
has anyone tried and succeeded in converting the unused 5 gallon urea tank to fuel? if so i will have a few more questions but it drives me crazy having only 26 gallons of fuel. wife says i've spent too much since november when i bought it so a titan tank is out of the question for now.

I believe lincolnlocker converted his to an aux fuel tank

brown1

Reaction score
so my thought is just plumb it into fill neck and wire pump to an upfitter switch. is it that simple? not worth a ton of time and or money for 5 gallons but if it's that simple then why not.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
so my thought is just plumb it into fill neck and wire pump to an upfitter switch. is it that simple? not worth a ton of time and or money for 5 gallons but if it's that simple then why not.

that is exactly right other then adding a pickup tube or a sump.. and of course gutting it completely.. I need to change the filler cap to a bigger hole like a gasser size.. you have to trickle in the fuel when using the def cap and hole.. I can get 6.7 gallon of fuel in it since I gutted it completely... also need a breather going from fill neck to fill neck or you will pressureize the fuel tank and vacuum the def tank..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

oli6578

Reaction score
I'm also interested in this conversion if it can be done pretty easily and cost efficient.

Latest posts

Members online