Deep South Diesel Shoot-Out

SPless

Reaction score
With the stack up of people saying they'll be there, I'm trying my best. Would be nice to meet a few of you guys.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the event! We had a great turnout and a great time. 35 trucks hit the rollers, which really exceeded what I thought we would see. We finally got everything underway around 9:30 after some test runs with my truck and it was dark when the last two trucks dynoed.

Thanks to the sponsors that were involved! You guys helped make this possible!

I'm sure videos and pictures will make their way on here. High horsepower truck of the day was Lead Foot Diesel Performance's 2008 6.4 RC/LB. It made 888 fuel only with a single Garrett GTX4202, dual K16's, and 150HP nozzles.

Motostroker

Reaction score
It's a bummer I couldn't make this. Hip and femur decided to break. Hope y'all had a blast and had fun laying down some numbers!

Motostroker

Reaction score
I do have a question though. Running tow powers on stock fuel( with airdog) what numbers could I have expected? Trying to figure out what ballpark my truck is is now. Spartan 310 tune

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Hooker got excited when that boot blew off.....he knew he was making some serious power at that point. 415HP FTMFW!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.