Deep wheel 68mm?

TX_S

Reaction score
Anyone heard of Borg warners new deep wheeled 68mm turbo? I got asked to test it out for a turbo shop. Basically what I've been told is it will bolt into the stock exhaust housing. I'll have to do some reworking of the piping also. They guy told me it's supposed to flow more than a stock milled to 72mm. Let me know if anyone has heard of this.

TX_S

Reaction score
Not sure if that's it or not. Imma look it up. I haven't gotten much info on it from him. I'll post more tomorrow

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have plenty of info on Borg Warner wheels and turbos, nothing of this nature...

Bolt into the stock exhaust housing? Explain further.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Why not just buy a 72 Atmo that doesn't require re piping the system or any modification?

Agreed.

I am familiar with what the op is talking about but the setup wasn't built by Borg, it did however use both parts. Regardless, the whole thing was a nightmare in every sense of the word from start to finish. Badass for sure but was scraped because of what was being done hp/cost with drop-ins from RCD and elite.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
This would be my idea as well, for the ease of a 71-76 drop in on both install and wallet I don't know why you would want to throw something else in.

TX_S

Reaction score
Let's just say I'll be getting 68mm billet and a 58mm billet and doing piping for less than 2k. They're cutting me a deal cause they want to test it. Meant to get more info today but never had a second of down time.

TX_S

Reaction score
Anyone have a spare hp turbo they wanna sell? Just needs to be rebuild able.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.