Deleted 15 egr block off plates question

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
I have the egr block off plates for my 15 but haven't put them on,
What are the benefits of doing it?
And does the egr act like a waste gate like the 6.4?
I don't want over boost orang other problems in high boost/ towing situations...
Thanks guys

MEDIC350

Reaction score
I've got a 12.. drove it for a long time deleted dpf with the egr disabled just recently deleted the egr fully i noticed no difference in performance

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got a 12.. drove it for a long time deleted dpf with the egr disabled just recently deleted the egr fully i noticed no difference in performance

nope, but your throttle valve wil never be frozen , and you no longer have a liability under the hood !

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
We have towed with our S400 setup on Craigs dually, no waste gate and deleted...Not a single issue.

When someone throws out the question of "why do I need to delete my EGR if my tuner can just turn it off"

My response is "you can breath fine with a bag over your head but isn't it more comfortable knowing that if its off, you wont have any issues"

vrog

Reaction score
i drove my 13 around for a while with it shut off and noticed it smoked a little and almost bogged down every time I left the post office. Would drive me crazy.

Then I removed it completely and I swear the truck ran way better and had more power. Maybe my butt dyno is off lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.