Deleted 6.7s

PlatinumScorpion

Reaction score
Wondering how many deleted 13s have had trouble? Do they seem to be holding up better than the 11 or 12 models?

Last edited:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Sema truck with OUO haters! Someone buy it the day after Sema so I dont have to bring it back to Illinois, I dont wanna get pulled over the minute i drive to my mailbox

SoGrand

Reaction score
Like Jared said my 13 runs better than my 11 did deleted and cleaner. I never did have a problem on my 11 but was just too smokey. My 13 runs very clean compared to it.

Sins4u33

Reaction score
i think the most important question is...who has the best price for the H&S race tuner? :p

highdrum

Reaction score
I am running SPE HotX tuning on mine, set to kill all the time. Getting 15ish mpg with the heavy a$$ toyo MTs. Had a hiccup one day when I threw a P0093 code (major fuel leak detected) and it limped the truck trying to pass a few big rigs. Stopped, cleared the code, has never came back. Either the lift pump or the CP4 had a gitch and lost fuel pressure. Thats the only time I've been worried or unhappy. Pushes 26 psi boost under heavy load in higher gears.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
I am running SPE HotX tuning on mine, set to kill all the time. Getting 15ish mpg with the heavy a$$ toyo MTs. Had a hiccup one day when I threw a P0093 code (major fuel leak detected) and it limped the truck trying to pass a few big rigs. Stopped, cleared the code, has never came back. Either the lift pump or the CP4 had a gitch and lost fuel pressure. Thats the only time I've been worried or unhappy. Pushes 26 psi boost under heavy load in higher gears.

Mine with the SPE hot x tune will push upwards of 33psi my defies is set to 32 and it will chirp whenever you get on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online