• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Deranged for sale

my79f

Reaction score
Well as far as a gentlemens agreement. I have to find time to drive down there. From here to Austin is going to be a 19hr round trip. That kind of trip requires some planning. Thinking next weekend tho.

Shoot it only takes me 5.5hrs to get to ada from austin!! haha I guess this trip is a little more involved. good luck with the truck!

BFD99

Reaction score
Word on the street, or current rumor is there is another 3 year lease on TRP, but not sure on the details.

Dalpilot

Reaction score
Matt you let the cat out of the bag. LOL I am really happy that you are getting it and it is going to be on the track again......AS A DIESEL. I promise I will be here to help with whatever I can. It was built for a 9 second pass and I am confident you will find it. Remember, it will take 50% longer than you think to get it up and running......Trust me on this. Your new vocabulary needs to start off with "well its custom"!

Its a good solid truck. Many have seen it run, a few have driven it, and everyone has seen the build. Its documented everywhere. Best of luck to you. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

Dalpilot

Reaction score
Matt picked it up yesterday. It has a new home. Best of luck Matt. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it.

Latest posts

Members online