Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Sorry, i dont know if shawn ran 10.3 on that particular pass but im pretty sure he went 10.3 a couple times yesterday.

no matt did not win, the bullydog truck beat him with like an 8.80 pass, they are usually on top of thier game although i dont think anyone expected matt to be that close, i was pumped it was a good race.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Shawn ran 10.9 that run against me.

We got runner up with a loss to Jarid Vollmer in the finals 9.16 to our 9.89

It was a lot closer than I thought it would be. I got him off the line and it was close at the end. Wish someone had a shot from up top

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
All right lane

image_zps6b706288.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
I can't wait to see that thing run in Texas for the finals!:rockon:

Mdub707

Reaction score
Still have a ways to go before one is required but my butt was sucking up seat padding when I was slowing down from that pass. Denver has a shorter run down and I used all of it lol I passed Vollmer on the run down lol

LOL I bet it was! Is it the same as the cars, 150mph needs a chute? I realize that last 10mph is a huge jump anyway, but it's damn cool it's turning 140+ down the track.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
It wasn't as easy as it looked. Couldn't get it spooled in time the first pass and caused a 1.9 60' and 11.0 pass. Had to take it really easy for it to spool but I had it down by the 2nd pass.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ive never really thought denvers was that short because its uphill, but again im only in the 120 range so im sure things change quickly after that. I do notice more at bandimere than anywhere that people dont let out at the right time, i think its the big timing board location that makes you think you need to squeeze it out further LOL

Latest posts

Members online