Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
we had the motor out tore down. found out the block was bad tore down another motor to use the block. drop it all off at the machine shop. put it all back together and in the truck in 8 days... not bad I think! having a fast machine shop is how it was able to happen.

I was gonna post...

Remove, tear down, machine, assemble, and install... Y'all were burning some late night oil!

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
not really latest I stayed up was last night as that was 8:30. only worked on it friday evening to sunday both weekends. I work on customers stuff during the week.

Ive just done it once or twice LOL

stupid race truck lol

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
not really latest I stayed up was last night as that was 8:30. only worked on it friday evening to sunday both weekends. I work on customers stuff during the week.

Ive just done it once or twice LOL

stupid race truck lol

Lol, yeah there was a time when small block ford clutches and NP435's and I were very close.

swinky

Reaction score
What caused the block to be bad? Running on bad gaskets for too long?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Get a new one lol I had mine wired to ground out when you hit the button directly to the battery. Never had an issue other than too much spray lol. .250 solenoid ftw!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
BUT the truck for once is actually going faster and faster all the time which is bad ass so the progress is there, im sure its not where everyone would want it 9s or 8s or whatever the goal originally was but hey, its making passes and i like that

JMart

Reaction score
BUT the truck for once is actually going faster and faster all the time which is bad ass so the progress is there, im sure its not where everyone would want it 9s or 8s or whatever the goal originally was but hey, its making passes and i like that

:whs:

Matt is doing a great job with this thing. I am glad to see it progressing.

Latest posts

Members online