Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Yup it was in the clock spring in the steering wheel. My pinion break button stopped working too. I wired up a 2 step button with a twisty cord thing lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol if theres anything ive always delivered. Its all out everytime. No matter what. I run the ragged edge all the time. Worst case. I blow it up. No not rich. But I always bring everything she has thay day

which reminds me, you can deliver something else while your there and it can come home in my green truck. ill take 12, thanks !!

Wayne

Reaction score
which reminds me, you can deliver something else while your there and it can come home in my green truck. ill take 12, thanks !!

LOL:blitzed:LOL This event is appearing to become a really big/fun deal. I sure wish I could make it, but the timing for me is horrible. Oh, well. If it turns out great, I suspect it will become a regular yearly deal. It's been way too long since I've been to a race. :(

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL:blitzed:LOL This event is appearing to become a really big/fun deal. I sure wish I could make it, but the timing for me is horrible. Oh, well. If it turns out great, I suspect it will become a regular yearly deal. It's been way too long since I've been to a race. :(

im not going, just want shawn to bring me the good stuff !!

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
fixed up the pinion break and the nitrous button hopefully this eliminate any problems!! I robbed parts off the mustang :lookaround:

image_zps7d65b5f9.jpg

Reaction score
W a I t a minute you look at the instruction manual. Its supposed to hit the garbage still sealed. Deducr 3 man points. ;-) unless its ikea furniture

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
So I ordered a RCD stage 2 HPOP for the ranger today and I was talking to Chris about the tunes and injectors and turns out there was a miscommunication and I was running a tune for a truck with more oil. He said Mike's truck was down 100hp when he ran a big pulse tune.......

Sooooooo with this new HPOP and correct tunes we may be knocking on 9s fuel only! :rockon::priest:

JMart

Reaction score
So I ordered a RCD stage 2 HPOP for the ranger today and I was talking to Chris about the tunes and injectors and turns out there was a miscommunication and I was running a tune for a truck with more oil. He said Mike's truck was down 100hp when he ran a big pulse tune.......

Sooooooo with this new HPOP and correct tunes we may be knocking on 9s fuel only! :rockon::priest:

Bad ass. I hope so, that would be freaking sweet!

stonepusher

Reaction score

:jammin: glad I can be the guinea pig! Can't wait to see what it does! Thinkin the thumper 2 is in my near future as well!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
stick your wang in the drain. LOL

cant wait till you get faster !

Latest posts