Did the HPOP test again

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share what I found.

It has been awhile (40k miles??), so after reading the recent HPO threads I figured I'd see what I still had... (60-90+mph @WOT monitoring ICP and IPR DC on Scangauge II)

Previously, this truck (Excursion) would hit 2800psi+ and bleed down to about 2400psi and stay below 40% DC in my hot tunes. Now, its maxing out at 2400psi and bleeds down to 1900psi and creeps up to nearly 60% DC!!! :shocked:

This truck has 260k miles and until recently was 100% stock/original except for tunes and AIS intake (and veggie stuff).

golfer

Reaction score
with that number of miles on original injectors...I would venture that the injs are bypassing oil around the poppet valves...

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
with that number of miles on original injectors...I would venture that the injs are bypassing oil around the poppet valves...

Yeah, I'm thinking I better put some 250/200's in there before one of those old injectors fail! :pimp: Sounds like those work well with a GTX4294...

Btw, it runs better than ever with these tunes, turbo and exhaust!! Without gauges/monitoring - I would not suspect there was an issue or 'potential' issue. :doh:

Latest posts

Members online