Did they actually make this size?

matt92idi

Reaction score
Maybe he's getting a stage 3 and 4 mixed up? I know Barder does a 71mm unit but definitely worth checking out if it's in that kind of condition.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I've been talking to him didn't realize it was the same person when I saw it on Craigslist. It's legit. Not often do you find something on Craigslist and it be the same person as on the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Right down from the HRBT. Off Bay Ave somewhere :). So I'm not the only one that tools around on Craigslist for **** they don't need lol.

248superduty

Reaction score
naw not at all man. every duty day i surf it for stuff i don't "need". Waiting for a nice set of 20" super duty wheels to pop up that aren't $1000.

I live in chesapeake but work on norfolk base. Big white ex cab short bed with a headache rack. Im sure you have seen my truck around.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I live outside gate 4... Red 6.0 with a 6.4 nose conversion, DieselShopCT.com banner across the windshield. Yea I'm looking for 20s to sometime. The 16s don't really go with the nose conversion. All this shore duty free time I'll think of something.

Last edited:

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Ah rich boy on the ocean lol. I don't have the ocean view budget so I got 1st view lol. Actually I was driving from suffolk to Norfolk Naval everyday. That **** got old and found a place on 1st view. Love the 5 minute drive to my building.

Brokestroker

Reaction score
Haha not rich. I'm sure you probably make more than me. Yeah I have lived in that area for 3 years I have never had to drive more than 11 minutes to base

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Haha not rich. I'm sure you probably make more than me. Yeah I have lived in that area for 3 years I have never had to drive more than 11 minutes to base

Yea 5 mile round trip compared to 70. It's great, but now I'm gonna be selling my crotch rocket since I have no need for it and with a newborn it's time to cut down the toys until I'm out of the navy.

Brokestroker

Reaction score
Haha yeah I'm also trying to sell mine. Seems like it's that time of season. Got a 3 year old and that is how long it's been since I rode it

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Yea I'm already depressed about 9k miles in 6 yrs don't want to make it 9k in 9 lol. My first crotch rocket had 16k in the first year. And 22k at 18 months, then someone stole her. Sigh.

Brokestroker

Reaction score
Yeah I put 12 on it my first year I had then I hd a kid and it's all history after that. I wish someone would just steal mine now to take t off my hands

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Hey from what I noticed from living in this area for a couple weeks, if you leave anything on a curb it'll be gone when you turn around.

Brokestroker

Reaction score
It's in storage or i probably would. But I don't get a lot of traffic by my house so my luck probably wouldn't work out for me.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Idk if insurance would give me the money I could get for selling her with all my gear and stuff. I'm gonnabe selling the whole lot plus with all her add ons. And the fact I have liability only lol.

Latest posts

Members online